Our mobile app's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address), a unique member name, and demographic information. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary and shared with other companies who may want to contact our visitors. Users may opt-out of the sharing of their information with other companies, as well as opt-out of receiving future mailings from us; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience on our platforms, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
◦ Promoters and Venues have the right to refuse entry to a venue to a user with a purchased cover pass with NO REFUND for the following instances:
◦ Customer does not adhere to all guidelines/rules/regulations/policy set forth by the venue and promoter including but not limited to: dress code, excessive intoxication, late arrival, no show etc.
◦ Customer mistakenly purchases a Cover Pass/Bottle Package. Please review your selection before purchases. LiveHotSpot is not responsible for any credit, refunds or exchanges due to user error.
◦ A Customer that has purchased a Cover Pass/Bottle Package will be granted a FULL REFUND for the following instances:
◦ Cancellation of the event by the promoter or venue, unless specifically noted as a non-refundable cover purchase.
- Promoter and Venue unable to redeem Cover Pass/Bottle Package at the venue for the reasons including but not limited to: over maximum venue capacity, disagreement of redeemable value of cover pass/bottle package and its contents
- Sales of all ticketed events are final and non refundable.